Days End Campground & RV Park Policies
Shipping Your Gear
If you would like to ship tents and other camping gear instead of lugging it around, we will accept and store whatever ships for a $5.00 FEE. *Must have return label or we will not be able to return what you’ve shipped.
Vehicle and Trailer Storage – Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
We offer off-site vehicle and trailer storage for a $5.00 DAILY FEE during the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. *There will be no trailers in tent camping areas – unless you’re paying for RV no-service. Truck and vehicle storage at campsite will be charged $15.00 DAILY FEE. There is no charge for motorcycle pull behind trailers!
• This is to prevent overcrowding and/or congestion of the tent camping areas.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
We accept reservations for the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. There is plenty of room for us to accommodate you during our regular seasonal operations outside of the Rally. Reservations are always welcome anytime of year! Call (605) 347-2331 or (918) 327-9529 To Reserve NOW!
• Cancellations – There are NO cancellations on reservations. NON-refundable, NON- sharable. Your name must be on reservation to check in! Once you’ve made your reservation, you are responsible for any accommodation expenses that incurs.
- Camping Cabins – No Smoking. A $250.00 service fee will be assessed to anyone violating policy.
- Shower Houses, Bathrooms, and Laundry Facility – No Smoking
- General Grounds Areas – Smoking Allowed
- Beer Garden – Smoking Allowed
We do allow pets at our campground. We only ask that you keep them on a leash.
• Camping Cabins – We currently have 1 Camping Cabin that we allow you to bring your pets into. You may request this cabin when reserving for the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. Otherwise, this cabin is on a first come, first serve basis.
Days End Campground is not responsible for damage, injury or loss by accident, theft, fire or act of God to property, person or guest.